- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Limited mintage worldwide of 25,000 coins, with even less coins in MintDirect® Premier packaging.
- Fourth year of issue of the Silver Dolphin coin by Royal Australian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features three playful dusky dolphins leaping out of the sea toward the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver MintDirect® Premier coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10, we also have a 20-count storage box.
The intricate detail of this Silver coin shines in this low mintage Brilliant Uncirculated coin from Australia, which is now available in exclusive MintDirect® Premier packaging. With a low, limited mintage, these coins are expected to sell quickly! Add this 1 oz Silver MintDirect® Premier coin to your cart today!
APMEX has designated all products delivered by the Royal Australian Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance that go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2022 1 oz Australian Silver Dolphin MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Royal Australian Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin – guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the mint has on their Proof coins to this Silver bullion series, with an annually changing design.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.