|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$40.76||$41.18||$42.46|
|20 - 99||$39.76||$40.17||$41.42|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year of issue and the monetary denomination are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans floating on the surface of the water. The design includes "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2022 1 oz Silver Swan MintDirect® Premier coin in style by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2022 1 oz Silver Swan coin from The Perth Mint featuring the MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® designations to your cart today!
2022 1 oz Silver Swan (MintDirect® Premier Single + PCGS FirstStrike®)
Only coins delivered by The Perth Mint during the first 30 days of their initial release are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation. APMEX seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to protect the authenticity and condition after the coin is removed from the mint capsule. This process encapsulates the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package to guarantee your investment indefinitely.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Silver Swans in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike® eligible coins are typically off the market. You now have a finished 2022 1 oz Silver Swan MintDirect® Premier Single + PCGS FS.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the 2022 Silver Swans you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors' confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin – guaranteed.
The Perth Mint Swans
The Perth Mint has been issuing magnificent Gold and Silver Swan coins since 2017. The Gold and Silver Swan Series feature new designs annually, making them even more collectible than before, and are available in bullion and Proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof finish.
The Perth Mint
Located in the heart of Australia along the Swan River, The Perth Mint has been producing high-quality bullion and collectible products since its inception. Throughout its expansive history, the mint has become known for setting industry standards that are unmatched by any other mint across this vast island nation. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.