Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
For 2,000 years, Britannia has personified a nation. A symbol of strength and progress, she's a reassuringly familiar presence, a constant through change, standing watch at the edge of the shoreline. Coins bearing her image symbolize the heritage of British minting to investors around the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins will be in protective packaging. Multiples of 10 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 100 come in 10 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds. Features the guilloché background design.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia and incorporates a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Platinum Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 2022 1 oz Platinum Britannia to your cart today!
The Great Britain Britannia Coin Series
First released as 1 oz Gold Britannia coins in 1987, The Royal Mint began producing the 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997 as a Proof, and then as a bullion coin in 1998. The coins minted from 1998 to 2012 contain .958 fine Silver, and beginning in 2013, bullion issues became the first to contain .999 fine Silver. Today, the coin series is released yearly in several sizes in Gold and Platinum Britannia coins, along with the Silver Britannia coins in both Brilliant Uncirculated and limited mintage Proofs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.