|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 24||$31.20||$31.36||$32.50|
|25 - 249||$30.20||$30.35||$31.46|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Famous for their Chiwoo Cheonwang Silver Bullion series, KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, has launched their second release of the Korean Phoenix in .999 fine Silver.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging, quantity of 25 will be in mint sealed tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts the phoenix positioned in the sky, looking over South Korea while holding a symbolic orb.
- Reverse: Features an emblem of a pair of phoenix and the flag of South Korea. A latent security feature changes letters according to the viewing angle.
Add the second release of the South Korean 1 oz Silver Phoenix to your cart today!
Protect your South Korean Silver medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Korean Phoenix, also known as the "Bong-Hwang" is an imaginary bird that has been praised since the ancient times. Along with the dragon, the Phoenix represented the emperor, nobility and auspiciousness. Since 1967, the Phoenix has been used as the presidential seal of South Korea.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 27, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.