As low as $8.99 per round over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 24||$28.45||$28.75||$29.64|
|25 - 249||$28.45||$28.75||$29.64|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Creators of the Chiwoo Cheonwang series, KOMSCO launches the third release of their Taekwondo series, which started in 2019.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 5,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging, quantity of 25 will be in mint sealed tubes.
- Obverse: Design representing the idea of the universe, which is known in Korean culture as Taegeuk. This design features Yang (top) and Eum (bottom) representing nature's truth created by mutual harmony.
- Reverse: Detailed design of a man performing the martial art of Taekwondo by breaking boards with his fist. A fist is also depicted within the design which appears to be punching through the coin's reverse.
Add the third release of the South Korean 1 oz Silver K-Series to your cart today!
Protect your South Korean Silver medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Taekwondo is known as one of the first parts of Korean pop culture that was introduced globally in the 1960s. It has been an official Olympic sport since the Sydney Olympics in 2000. The spirit of Taekwondo respects peace and impartiality and cultivates the spirit of self-overcoming,
In recent years, Korean pop culture including music, fashion, food and movies has become of interest and influence globally. KOMSCO's new K-Series will focus on aspects of Korean pop culture through upcoming releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.