- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 bars.
- Packaged in a protective and secure 007 themed packaging, each uniquely serialized.
- Obverse: Displays the secret agent's well-known code number, 007, along with the weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully detailed and innovative "Diamonds Are Forever" design.
- Officially licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This James Bond Gold bar would make the perfect gift for any investor or collector. Add this stunning 1 oz Gold James Bond Diamonds Are Forever bar to your cart today!
1 oz Gold James Bond Bar
Fifty years from the release of the film Diamonds Are Forever, this bar celebrates the iconic film by combining special finishes, including frosting and polishing, to create the stylish design. The Royal Mint has produced this limited mintage, officially licensed bar in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative products to celebrate traditions and moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Floral Park, New York
Date:Aug 9, 2022
I have to admit that for Gold, This James Bond Diamonds Are Forever has such a nice Shiny Glow to it. I think it even beats some of the sovereign coinage out there. It’s absolutely Beautiful.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.