Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
It is one of the most recognizable symbols of Her Majesty’s 70-year reign, and for this reason, it is the inspiration for this year’s 99.99% pure Silver tribute to the Queen of Canada in her Platinum Jubilee year. The coin’s reverse features a rhodium-plated embellishment that resembles the diadem’s cross and floral sprays. Adorned with Swarovski® crystals, the arrangement sparkles brilliantly against the matte Proof finish, which ensures all eyes are on this jewelery-themed design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, Rhodium-plated and adorned with Swarovski® crystals.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 4,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features scroll flourishes and the four effigies of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II that have appeared on Canadian coins since 1953.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Jori van der Linde, your coin’s reverse features an artistic representation of the famous Diamond Diadem worn by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Swarovski® crystals add a diamond-like sparkle to the rhodium-plated embellishment, which resembles the diadem’s cross and the floral sprays representing the national emblems of England, Ireland and Scotland. The reverse includes the inscription “CANADA” at the top and “20 DOLLARS” at the bottom.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a stunning gift for that someone special who adores royal jewelry. Add this Silver Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Diadem coin to your cart today!
The Diamond Diadem
The regal Diamond Diadem is also known as the George IV State Diadem because it was originally created for the coronation of King George IV in 1821. It has since been exclusively worn by queens regnant and consort, beginning with Queen Adelaide and continuing with Queen Victoria, who designated it an Heirloom of the Crown in 1901. Its Silver frame is lined with Gold and set with 1,333 brilliant-cut diamonds, including a four-carat yellow brilliant at the center of the front cross. Its narrow band is edged with pearls and surmounted by four crosses pattée and four sprays featuring a rose for England, shamrocks for Ireland and a thistle for Scotland.
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. Well known for their Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, the Royal Canadian Mint also produces numerous award-winning coins and is considered one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.