- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed illustration of the popular character from Street Fighter II, Chun Li along with her name and CAPCOM copyright. Chun Li is preparing a powerful side kick!
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Street Fighter fans and investors alike will love these highly collectible coins! Build your Street Fighter II collection and add this 2022 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Street Fighter II Chun Li coin to your cart today!
Street Fighter was first released in 1987 by CAPCOM for arcades around the world, but it wasn't until Street Fighter II's release in 1991 that the series achieved a massive following. Street Fighter II was the first fighting game that allowed players to choose from a variety of fighters with their own unique moves and fighting styles. Though there have been dozens of unique characters introduced over time, the character Ryu has been the face of Street Fighter and the Street Fighter II roster is the most recognized. The other characters from Street Fighter II are E. Honda, Blanka, Guile, Ken, Chun-Li, Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M. Bison.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.