Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Maximum mintage of 6,010 coins worldwide, with only 3,500 in this special, limited edition presentation packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia figure, with her trident and shield, designed by Dan Thorne. The background of the design features bold rays of sun and rising waves.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this iconic coin series to your cart today!
The Royal Mint Britannia
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation as the reverse of this Proof coin changes yearly. The Britannia collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2022, artist Dan Thorne's design incorporates traditional imagery with a bold, modern background.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.