Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and authenticates the PR-70 condition of the coins.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees the coins were among the very first shipped from the mint upon release.
- Includes the following American Women Quarters:
- Maya Angelou
- Dr. Sally Ride
- Wilma Mankiller
- Nina Otero-Warren
- Anna May Wong
- Mirror-like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Coins minted in San Francisco feature the "S" mint mark.
Continue your Proof set collection by adding this 2022 American Women Quarters PR-70 set to your cart today!
American Women Quarters
The American Women Quarters Program is a four-year program that celebrates the accomplishments and contributions made by women to the development and history of our country. Beginning in 2022 and continuing through 2025, the U.S. Mint will issue up to five new reverse designs each year. The obverse of each coin will maintain a likeness of George Washington that is different from the design used during the previous quarter program.
The American Women Quarters may feature contributions from a variety of fields, including but not limited to suffrage, civil rights, abolition, government, humanities, science, space and the arts. The women honored will be from ethnically, racially and geographically diverse backgrounds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.