- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,920,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole. She is surrounded by 13 stars.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wears the shield of the United States on his chest firmly grips an olive branch in his right talon, and three arrows in his left talon as its wings prepare to take flight.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Seated Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Liberty Seated Quarter graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.