- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 999 coins.
- Coin comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Telephone shaped coin.
- Obverse: Features the Barbados coat of arms, issue date and face value. Included are images of a phone, dial and telephone cords and wires.
- Reverse: Depicts Alexander Graham Bell making a call on his telephone invention. In the center is the movable dial with Gold gilding. The inscriptions include his name and the year of his birth and current year of 2022.
- Sovereign coin back by Barbados.
Enjoy all the details by adding a magnifier or loupe to your order.
The movable inlay dial wheel can be experienced with bare hands. Add this 3 oz Silver telephone shaped coin to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.