|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .545 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 550 coins.
- Comes in a presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Republic of Cameroon coat of arms along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of The Great Piece of Turf, showing a detailed colorful image of the grasses near the Baltic Sea. Included above the image is an amber insert. Albrecht Dürer's name and the dates of his birth and death are at the bottom of the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin continues a unique numismatic series. Add this 2021 Silver Albrecht Dürer coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.