Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 8 grams of .925 fine Silver.
- First Proof release of the Aesop's Fables series.
- Coin is packaged in an acrylic display, with a Aesop's Fables themed outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, the denomination, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an a scene from the famous tale, where the tortoise defeats his opponent, the hare, along with the text, "Slow & Steady Wins the Race."
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin is a great gift for collectors. Add this 2022 Silver Proof Aesop's Fables: Hare and the Tortoise coin to your cart today!
The East India Company
The historic East India Company is one of the most well-known companies historically, increasing trade among Europe and Asia. Many commodities were traded through the East India Company, including silk, spices, tea and cotton. The historic East India company disbanded in the 1800s, however the name was revitalized for The East India Company London, bringing a re-imagined company that sells fine teas and food, and produces collectible coins such as this Silver Proof coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.