- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins worldwide.
- Coin comes in themed blister card, which is also the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms for Samoa. Included is the year of issue, face value, purity and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features in color Aquaman and Black Manta. The Justice League logo is near the bottom of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Samoa government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins feature some of the most recognized heroes. Add this Silver Aquaman vs. Black Manta coin to your cart today!
DC Comics Justice League
DC Comics writer, Gardner Fox, based the Justice League off of the Justice Society of America. The group first appeared in the March 1960 DC Comics issue 28, The Brave and the Bold. The initial team members included Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. While other superheroes have come and gone since then, the first members of the Justice League are iconic and beloved. In November of 1960, the new superhero team got their own comic book, titled "Justice League of America."
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.