Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set contains six shaped colorized 1/2 oz coins.
- Mintage of 5,000 worldwide.
- Set comes in a Goldbear package featuring the official 100th anniversary logo and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Samoa coat of arms and includes inscriptions for the country of issue, face value, year of issue, fineness and size, and the Haribo logo.
- Reverse: Features the image of the Goldbear. Each in a different original color and size.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Samoa government.
Enjoy the details by adding one of these magnifier or loupes to your order.
Celebrate 100 years of the Haribo Goldbear. Add this Silver Haribo Goldbear set to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.