- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2021, three sports will be featured on the classic collector coins: judo, swimming and wheelchair tennis. In the following years and until 2024, there will be four sports per year. This coin is part of the series which will honor, for the next three years, the athlete at the heart of his or her movement.
- Contains .714 oz of fine Silver.
- This magnificent coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: On the obverse, particular attention has been paid to the treatment of postures and attitudes to convey the athlete's concentration and the intensity of the moment. On this coin, swimming is illustrated with a swimmer doing the front crawl.
- Reverse: The reverse side of the series presents a view of Paris where the Seine looks like an athletics track. The Eiffel Tower dominates the city and illuminates the competition.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2021 Silver €10 Paris 2024 Sports Series Swimming coin to your cart today!
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful gold and silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 10, 2022
Viva Le France! Hello PARIS! If you collect anything for the Olympics this is it. Masterfully engraved and minted. Unlike TOKYO, the French got it right and got their product out ahead of time before the games start. Get this before there are no more. GO USA !
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.