- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of Ten Cedis.
- Reverse: Features in high relief a colony of ants scattered throughout the surface of the coin. There is one gold gilded leaf included.
- This coin is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Ants are nature's first builders. Add this Silver Busy Ants coin to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.