- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Graded Very Good-10 by PMG.
- Face: Portrait of George Thomas at center, a general in the Union Army during the Civil War known as "The Rock of Chickamauga."
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped design at right with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
- Signatures: Rosecrans/Nebeker. Friedberg #361.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are collectible due to their brief issue and low printing. Add this 1890 $5 Treasury note to your cart today!
This note has seen circulation, but it is still desirable since in higher grades this note is quite expensive.
Although titled as Treasury notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed "IN COIN" led to them being referred to as coin notes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.