You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text have been integrated into the design for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Secure your Silver Britannia by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 2023 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Britannia MintDirect® single coin to your cart today!
MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed Monster Boxes exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2023 1 oz Silver Britannia MintDirect® single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Royal Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.