Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair has grown to become the largest combined indoor agricultural fair and equestrian competition in the world, and 2022 marks a major milestone for this annual event. The Royal’s centennial anniversary is commemorated on our final Moments to Hold coin; its reverse design highlights some of the events and exhibits featured at The Royal, where the champion rosette is the greatest aspiration of breeders, producers, growers and exhibitors alike.
- Coin contains 1/4 oz Silver.
- Your coin comes in a colorful gift card folder with a removable coin capsule that allows easy access to your Moments to Hold collectible.
- Obverse: The obverse indicates a face value of “5 DOLLARS” and features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Claire Watson, your coin’s reverse is double dated (“1922-2022”) to commemorate the 100th anniversary of The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. Its mix of crop and livestock-themed design elements represents some of the events and exhibits featured at The Royal, while the event’s logo (“THE ROYAL”) and a champion rosette honor a century of agricultural and equine excellence.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2022 Moments to Hold Royal Agricultural Winter Fair coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.