1967 Canada Silver Half Dollar Howling Wolf BU/Prooflike
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 1967, to celebrate Canada's 100th anniversary as a country, all of the standard circulating coins were issued depicting various animals common to Canada. A howling wolf design was chosen for the Silver half dollars.
- Contains 0.30 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A howling wolf, simple yet beautiful, is depicted.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Howling Wolf Half Dollar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.