You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The monogram of the long-reigning King Louis XIV has been faithfully recreated on a 5 oz 99.99% fine Silver coin, which is presented alongside a genuine 30-deniers coin that instantly evokes images of life in New France.
- The replica contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver. The 30 deniers coin is made of 20% Silver and 80% Copper.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded clamshell with a black beauty box. Inside the clamshell, a special insert holds both your fine Silver coin and a genuine 30 deniers coin, which is sealed in a plastic coin slab.
- Limited mintage of 1,250 sets.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse recreates the Louis XIV 30 deniers obverse design by engraver Norbert Roettiers (1665-1727). It features the crowned doubled monogram of King Louis XIV of France flanked by three fleurs-de-lis, along with the Latin inscription “LVD · XIIII · FR · ET · NAV · REX · 1711” (“Louis XIV, by the grace of God, king of France and Navarre, 1711”).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Own a replica and a relic! This two-coin set is an extraordinary tribute to an important coin in Canadian history. Add this Relics of New France Louis XIV 30 Deniers set to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Please note: RCM worked closely with their dealer network to source the original 30 deniers coins, which came pre-sealed in coin slabs. The coin slabs may have some surface scratches or contain dirt residue from the original coins. Each 30 deniers coin has been authenticated, and given its age, loss of detail is to be expected. We are pleased to offer this unique product as is.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.