Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 1,922 coins-- paying hommage to the year 1922, the year that the tomb was discovered.
- Contains .84 oz of .925 of Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in a themed mint box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Accompanied by a booklet that tells the story of the discover of Tutankhamun's tomb and the pharaoh's legacy.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the 5 pounds denomination.
- Reverse: Designed by Laura Clancy this showcases a profile of Tutenkhamun's iconic gold mask. In reference to the area of Egypt where this discovery was made, the edge is inscription reads, 'THE VALLEY OF THE KINGS'.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect your commemorative coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin celebrates the 100 year anniversary of one of the most remarkable archeological discoveries ever made. Add this special £5 silver commemorative coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative products to celebrate traditions and milestones such as The Platinum Jubilee, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.