Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a beautiful Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 388 coins.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper box portraying the story of how the rabbit became the fourth animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays a design of an alert rabbit, with another rabbit stretching toward a budding branch. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "rabbit," the inscription "RABBIT 2023" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Rabbit Proof coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2023 5 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Learn more about this release and The Perth Mint's Lunar Series III.
Lunar Year of the Rabbit
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2023 reverse celebrates the Year of the Rabbit. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar rabbit in 2023, 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975 and every 12th preceding year are said to be intelligent, creative, vigilant and compassionate.
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
Known for their quality and collectibility, The Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios, and is produced in Silver, Gold and Platinum. The original lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver lunars are now instant sellouts every year!
The Perth Lunar Series I concluded in 2010, and Series II concluded in 2019. These releases have been tremendously popular worldwide, with each year selling out quickly as investors and collectors claim the coins of all sizes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.