Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .2379 oz of Silver.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 5,000 worldwide.
- Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
- Each coin is packaged in a themed "The Snowman and the Snowdog™" box.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorized design by Robin Shaw, depicting the snowman with his snowdog.
Protect your gift from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 Great Britain 50 pence Silver The Snowman and Snowdog Proof coin to your cart today!
The Snowman and The Snowdog
The Snowman is back for a new release from The Royal Mint, and this time he has brought his adorable dog with him! The Royal Mint celebrates the ten years since the release of The Snowman and The Snowdog with this 50p coin. The Snowman and The Snowdog was the highly anticipated sequel to The Snowman, a beloved Christmas tale by Raymond Briggs! This heart warming Christmas tale follows a boy named Billy, who discovers a kit to make a snowman under his bedroom's floorboards. Billy builds the Snowman and with the small amount left over, he builds a little Snowdog. That evening, the pair come to life and Billy joins them on a late night adventure! Officially licensed by Penguin, the official Christmas coin from The Royal Mint celebrates the tale of The Snowman and The Snowdog™. and is sure to make you smile year round!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.