- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May 1786.
- The denomination is Three Shillings.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Certified as Choice Uncirculated 63 EPQ by PMG.
- FR #R1-294.
- Face: Denomination with the obligation printed in black.
- Back: An ominous warning "Death to Counterfeit".
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this excellent example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.