- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These small size National Currency notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- An evenly circulated note in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Displays an engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Since over 12,000 banks were chartered and issued notes, these issues have become highly sought after by collectors. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
The last series of National Currency Notes were first issued in 1863. This type was conceived by Secretary of the Treasury Salmon P. Chase who devised a system of nationally chartered banks. Individual banks purchased U.S. government bonds and deposited them with the comptroller of the currency. For up to 90% of the profit, the comptroller would authorize the production of notes bearing the individual bank’s name.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.