Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains .91 oz of CuNi.
- Limited mintage of 1,947 coins worldwide.
- Coin comes in protective packaging and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features Liberty with the folds of the American flag blowing in the breeze along with the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Virgin Islands government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Liberty, as a concept, has historically been represented by the personification of female goddesses. There are numerous examples of this from the French Republic and the United States from the past century and a half. Liberty can trace her origins back to the Roman goddess Libertas. Often depicted holding a rod and pileus, she represents the freeing of ancient slaves, who were often promised freedom in exchange for taking up arms for their masters. Once done with their enfranchisement, Roman slaves would have their heads shaved and would wear a pileus, a hat that signified their newfound freedom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.