- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Printed by the Walt Disney Company.
- Block (AA) issue.
- Housed in a Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated 66 EPQ by PMG.
- Obverse: Features Mickey in a tuxedo and "One Disney Dollar."
- Reverse: Features Disneyland Resort and "One Disney Dollar."
- Treasury signature of Scrooge McDuck.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin, add these cotton gloves to your order.
Disney Dollars are a great way to collect quasi money from one of the largest entertainment companies on the planet. Add this Disney Dollar to your cart today!
Disney Dollars were redeemable for United States currency in parks at Walt Disney World and Walt Disneyland until they were discontinued in 2016. These notes were printed using genuine Treasury printing techniques using specific ink combinations and currency quality printing paper. They are a wonderful way to collect both currency and Disney memorabilia.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.