- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Printed by the Walt Disney Company.
- Comes an archival quality plastic holder by PMG.
- Block T issue.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated 65 EPQ by PMG.
- Face: Features Pie-eye Mickey and "One Disney Dollar."
- Back: Features Mickey through the years and "One Disney Dollar."
- Treasury signature of Scrooge McDuck.
Protect your newest investment by storing in one of our security safes.
Disney Dollars are a great way to collect quasi money from one of the largest entertainment companies on the planet.
Disney Dollars were redeemable for United States currency in parks at Walt Disney World and Walt Disneyland until they were discontinued in 2016. These notes were printed using genuine Treasury printing techniques using specific ink combinations and currency quality printing paper. These notes are a wonderful way to collect both currency and Disney memorabilia
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.