You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On this 5 oz fine Silver coin, three maple leaves—one for each decade of the Silver Maple Leaf’s (SML) 35-year reign as one of the most sought-after bullion coins—have been rendered in Ultra High Relief (UHR). The extra relief height adds outstanding depth to the design and sends the sculpted leaves soaring above the background pattern, which dances and pulsates with pride whenever it catches the light.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Packaged in a beautiful red lacquered collector’s case and encapsulated in a black beauty box.
- Obverse: A magnified view of the pulsating pattern is engraved on the coin’s (non-pulsating) obverse, which features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Nathalie Lagacé, your coin’s reverse features a finely detailed arrangement of three sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaves engraved in Ultra High Relief (UHR) and backed by a pulsating pattern. The reverse is double dated (“1988-2023”) to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Canada’s Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Pulsating with pride for Canada’s SML: See how these UHR maple leaves “pop” against a background that dances in the light. Add this 2023 Canada 5 oz Proof Silver Maple Leaves in Motion coin to your collection today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.