|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9334 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a low mintage if only 22,000 coins struck.
- NGC has certified this coin in AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date, or surrounding the French coat of arms.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a nice presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.9334 oz of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 100 Franc coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||A - Paris|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.