|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7858 oz actual Silver weight.
- Minted in Mexico City with the "Mo" mint mark.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Armored bust of Charles III facing right with date below.
- Reverse: The Pillars of Hercules flanking the crowned arms of Castile and Leon. The pillars, a classical symbol of the promontories defining the Strait of Gibraltar, are adorned with a ribbon reading "Plus Ultra," Latin for "further beyond," symbolizing Spain's global exploration.
Protect and display your Silver 8 Reales in style by adding this gift box to your order.
Minted throughout Central and South America at a variety of mints, these classic 8 Reales saw extensive use in commerce throughout the New World. Few of these coins remain in problem-free condition, with many featuring signs of cleaning or improper handling over the past two centuries. Add this 1790 example to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.