|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1949 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 52,000.
- Struck in Potosi, Bolivia.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-65 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Bust of Charles IIII facing right with the date below.
- Reverse: Crowned coat of arms flanked by pillars and surrounded by legend.
Showcase your coin in style by adding this display box to your order.
Add this 1804 Bolivian Silver 2 Reales to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.