Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Initially launched in 2016, the series features the endangered Korean tiger, also known as the Siberian tiger. The legend says that the last Korean tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics, about 400 tigers remain living in the far eastern parts of Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 500.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual medals are housed in an assay card.
- Obverse: Illustrates a tiger cub resting alongside rocks and leaves with a cable car traveling through the mountains in the background.
- Reverse: Artistically depicted Korean map assembled from letters of the Korean alphabet, national emblem left and latent security feature right. Legend surrounding "Republic of Korea" and purity.
Protect your South Korean Gold Tiger medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the 2022 1/10 oz Gold release of Korea's Tiger bullion series. Add one of these Korean Gold Tiger medals to your cart today!
The tiger has been known as the animal that represents South Korea. There was no better fit than the tiger as the design for the bullion series produced by the official mint of the country. With the increasing demand for low mintage premium bullion, KOMSCO made the decision to extend its range of Tiger bullion medals with the 1 oz Silver Tiger in 2018.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.