|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7982 oz of Silver. 27.26 grams.
- Struck in Potosi, Bolivia.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Cross potent with lion and castles in each quadrant.
- Reverse: Pillars of Hercules above waves with the value in the top center.
- KM-40, Calico-524.
Showcase your coin in style by adding this display box to your order.
Add this 1753 Bolivian Silver 8 Reales cob to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.