|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 500 grams (16.077 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Individually numbered.
- Limited mintage of 299 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms, issue date and face value. Surrounding the coat of arms are different flying machines.
- Reverse: Features a front view of a place in flight with the movable propeller blades. The blue enamel application depicts the sky.
- Sovereign coin back by Barbados.
Store all your Precious Metals and investment valuables by adding one of these safes to your order.
You don't want to miss out on owning this spectacular coin. Add this 500 gram Silver The First Mechanical Flight coin to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.