|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Byzantine AV Solidus (527-565 AD). Gold Solidus 4.42 grams. 21 mm.
- Struck at Carthage. YR 3 (539/40 AD).
- NGC encapsulated to protect the Mint State condition of this coin.
- Strike: 5/5. Surface: 2/5.
- Notated with a wavy flan.
- Obverse: Pearl diademed helmeted and curiassed forward facing bust.
- Reverse: Angel standing holding P cross and globus crucigar.
- Sear-250. DOC 277c.
Protect your ancient Gold coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this Rare Gold Solidus of Maurice Tiberius to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.