Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 28.28 grams of cupro-nickel; does not include any Precious Metal content.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin comes in a display holder with fold-out packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III along with the face value of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design features The Bull of Clarence, which is known for its presentation of strength, power and wealth, and is one of the oldest animal symbols in the world. Lawrence's design is based upon the original stone beast at Hampton Court Palace.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Protect your Bull of Clarence coins and display cards from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2023 Bull of Clarence is the fourth release in an exciting 10-coin series from The Royal Mint. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
The Royal Tudor Beasts from The Royal Mint
Starting out in 2022 to follow the conclusion of their widely popular series The Queen's Beasts, The Royal Mint introduced The Royal Tudor Beast series opening with The Seymour Panther followed shortly after by The Lion of England. This highly anticipated 10-coin series will showcase Gold and Silver Proofs, including this 5 oz Gold Proof, and will feature these heraldic beasts of the Tudor legacy: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.