Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 5,000 pieces.
- Bars are packaged in a protective plastic packaging.
- Part of the Commemorative Sports series produced by Engelhard.
- Obverse: Depicts golfer with the date and location of the 1st U.S. Open. Engelhard "E" logo displayed below.
- Reverse: Standard Engelhard frosted reverse.
- These secondary market bars will exhibit wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These bars are no longer being minted and are increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks and/or toning). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver bar to your cart today!
Engelhard Silver Bars
While Engelhard no longer produces Precious Metals today, their name has left a lasting impression on the Precious Metals industry. Engelhard was considered one of the most recognizable names in industry and their history spans as far as the early 1900s. Today, Engelhard Silver bars are still considered the standard when buying Precious Metals, and some of their earlier productions can increase in value due to their scarcity. Shop our wide assortment of Engelhard Silver bars.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.