|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,000.
- Presented in a specially designed box for display, which includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the shape of a roaring grizzly bear in full high relief.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Build your Fierce Nature collection by adding the 2 oz Silver Grizzly Bear to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, they use the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produce collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.