|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Roman Empire Gold Aureus Gordian III 238-244 AD. 5.23 grams.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG, laureate, draped and cuirassed bust right.
- Reverse: LAETITA AVG N, Laetitia standing left, holding wreath in left hand and anchor in right.
- RIC IV 101.
Protect and display your Gold Aureus Gordian III coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this highly sought after Gold Aureus Gordian III coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.