The Market is Moving! Act Now!
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Antioch would serve as a major provincial mint for the Roman Empire and would issue billon (debasted Silver) Tetradrachms in abundance from this mint during the third century.
- Roman Provincial BI Tetradrachm depicting Emperor Gordian III. 238-244 AD.
- Presented in an informative Story Vault.
- Encapsulation by NGC authenticates and protects the Extra Fine condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Laureate bust facing right.
- Reverse: Roman eagle standing (styles may vary).
Protect your ancient coin by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Add this Roman provincial coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.