|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- This coin is graded PF-70 by NGC.
- New Smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of arms emblem and the face value above the high relief of the horns. The background has a unique geometric pattern with a hidden 2022 year-date inscription below the coat of arms.
- Reverse: Depicts an Ultra High Relief front facing view and side profile image of an Argali (ram), with another image of a front facing ram in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is an amazing coin with high relief on both sides. Add this Silver Black Proof Magnificent Ram coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.