You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are in a capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting with a branch of bamboo.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 2017 Silver Panda is will be the second year with the new weight system for this popular series. Add the 2017 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
The Silver Pandas were first minted in 1983. The first 3 years of mintage were in proof quality condition, and had a limited mintage of 10,000 pieces for each year. No Silver Pandas were struck in 1986, but they have been minted every year since then. Each year, the design of the panda changes making them highly collectible. The only year they didn’t change design was 2002, which used the same design as 2001.
The People’s Republic of China issues and guarantees the quality of each Silver Panda coin. Silver Panda coins are minted from several mints each year. Those mints include but are not limited to Shenzhen, Shanghai and Shenyang. Unlike the U.S. Mint, these Chinese Mints do not incorporate mint marks to distinguish the difference between each mint. Instead, these mints are known for having minor differences in the design of the coin such as font size, bamboo length and designs of the temple in certain year’s mintages. With the annual change in design, and unique mint variations, the price of Silver Pandas has appreciated over time making them highly sought after by collectors and investors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.