|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$34.73||$35.09||$36.18|
|20 - 99||$33.73||$34.08||$35.14|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is one of several coins in the 2020 Serpent of Milan collection, issued by the Samoan government in partnership with the Scottsdale Mint. This series embodies the history and design of Middle Age Milan. The historic image depicted on the 1 oz Silver coin is the emblem of the illustrious Visconti of Milan, one of Italy's most powerful families. The Visconti coat of arms features the 'Biscione' serpent swallowing a child. This symbol can be found today in select Milanese locations, and is also featured within the logo of Italian automobile maker Alfa Romeo.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Low mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Samoan crest along with denomination of 2 Tala (Samoa).
- Reverse: Features the emblem of the Visconti of Milan, a "Biscione" serpent devouring a child.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is one of six coins in the 2020 launch of the Serpent of Milan collection, released in partnership with the country of Samoa. Add this beautiful Silver Samoan Serpent of Milan coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.