|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$29.86||$30.17||$31.10|
|20 - 99||$29.86||$30.17||$31.10|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: A group of sailboats appears over calm waters under the name Anguilla.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean islands. Add this Anguilla Sailing Regatta coin to your cart today!
Anguilla and the EC8
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 coin program since it began in 2018.
The Battle of Anguilla
As inspiration for today's sailing regattas, Anguilla history points to "The Battle of Anguilla," which was a conflict at the height of the Napoleonic Wars. It involved roughly 400 French colonists of St. Martin aboard two frigates that attacked Anguilla and the Anguillian defense forces responded. At one point, a sailboat was sent to get aid for the besieged islanders and managed to find the HMS Lapwing, which came to the rescue. Today, Anguilla hosts regular sailboat races for locally built and designed boats.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.