|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 4,000 coins.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with included E.T. 40th anniversary style card.
- Obverse: Displays the iconic scene of the full moon with the silhouette of Elliott and E.T. flying across on a bicycle. The Niue coat of arms as well as face value and year of issue appear at the bottom of the moon face, which takes up the entire obverse.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, full color image of E.T. wearing a red hoodie. To the left of E.T. is the 40th anniversary logo as a mock privy while below is the E.T. movie logo. Around the rim is the Universal City Studios LLC copyright along with metal weight and purity.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10, we also have a 20-count storage box.
Claim one of these highly collectible colorized Silver coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official E.T. 40th anniversary coins make the perfect gift for movie fans, coin collectors and investors alike.
Add this 2022 E.T. 40th Anniversary 1 oz Silver colorized coin in tamper-evident packaging to your cart today!
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
According to Stephen Spielberg, the concept for E.T. evolved out of a question he asked himself about what if an alien from Close Encounters of the Third Kind had stayed behind as a sort of exchange student. He then imagined the character from the perspective of his own childhood and the loneliness he felt during his parent's divorce. Thus, E.T. was created as a friendly extra-terrestrial being who was left behind on Earth, but aided by the young boy Elliot to return home. In the course of this encounter, a unique friendship would emerge to the benefit of both characters and the delight of audiences around the world.
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial first premiered on May 26, 1982 at the Cannes Film Festival and later on June 11, 1982 across the United States. Its success was immediate, even surpassing the first Star Wars movie as the highest-grossing film of all time. APMEX is proud to present this exclusive Precious Metals coin release to commemorate the 40th anniversary of an award-winning cinematic masterpiece. Grow your collection with this unique coin!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.