|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Fourth release in an APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins, delivered in an enhanced BU satin finish.
- Individual coins packaged in protective capsules. Multiples of 10 arrive in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Showcases Albert Einstein gazing thoughtfully with his hands clasped at the viewer. His signature and the famous physics formula E=mc2 are shown below him and in the background are different planets and a grid-like design that mimics the shape of a black hole.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful muse with one hand stretched out to the sun and the other touching the Niue nation’s seal. The year and denomination are also included.
- Coin designs created by famed coin designer Joel Iskowitz.
Keep your investments safe from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 1 oz Silver BU coin showcases an elegant design that pays homage to one of the most famous Icons of Inspiration of all time – Albert Einstein. Add this coin to your collection today!
Icons of Inspiration: Albert Einstein
The fourth installment of this Icons of Inspiration of series showcases Albert Einstein, who is revered as one of the most influential physicists of all time. He is most known for developing the theory of relativity, first predicting the existence of black holes, and making essential contributions to the development of the theory of quantum mechanics through his explanation of the photoelectric effect and postulation of light quanta. Einstein’s work also heavily influenced the philosophy of science, and he received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921 for his contributions to the field of theoretical physics.
The German-born scientist denounced Adolf Hitler due to his pacifist nature and Jewish background. He, along with other major scientists, endorsed a letter sent to President Franklin D. Roosevelt that let him know the Germans were researching nuclear weapons and that the U.S. should be aware and conduct its own research. Einstein, however, firmly opposed using nuclear weapons in war, but feared what the Nazis would do if they weaponized them first.
Einstein’s legacy is a testament to his immense intelligence, curiosity, humor and compassion for fellow man. The realms of science and mathematics wouldn’t be where they are today without his contributions.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.